Student / New Professional section
is open to both
members and non-members of MCFR. The section is comprised of students at any level, new professionals, and those who desire to be part
of the lives of those who build the future of the family field.
To allow students, new professionals, and student supporters
to join together to facilitate networking, mentoring, and
dynamic exchanges of knowledge.
|Students / New Professionals
Information about the S/NP section:
Professionals are considered those who are within
of graduation and will qualify for the student /
new professional membership rate.
Student / New Professional (S/NP) Section for
opportunities to strengthen your
resume and CV by:
- Being involved in a professional organization
- Presenting research projects at MCFR conferences
- Providing leadership within the S/NP Section
- Becoming eligible for (student / new professional)
award nominations through the Affiliate Council
professionally within a supportive,
student-friendly environment by:
- Networking with students, faculity, and family
- Receiving a discount on MCFR conferences*
- Applying for scholarships for MCFR conferences*
- Learning more about the field of family life education
- Connecting with a community of students and new
professionals in the family studies field
( * Requires paid MCFR student/new professional membership )
Council on Family Relations. All rights reserved.
is the newsletter
the Minnesota Council